[Ansteorra] The Knights Templar may sue the Pope

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Tue Aug 5 03:16:49 PDT 2008

John Atkinson wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Jay Yeates <jyeates at realtime.net> wrote:
>
>> this is what happens when the mail (the reversion of the Vatican's
>> termination order) get's conveniently "lost" in transit .....
>>
>> sic the Dominican's on the Templar's, my moneys' on the Templar's ..
>> especially since they are the ones who came up with the concept of the
>> "banc"
>
> Ah, but the Hounds of God actually won the last showdown. . . Money is
> not flame retardant--even gold conducts heat exceedingly well.
>
> I'd think the first step would be to question this modern
> organization's ability to sue on behalf of the Templars--providing
> documentation that they are actually a surviving descendant of the
> Order rather than a bunch of romantics who adopted the name in the
> 19th or 20th century.

I understand that almost the entire Templar fleet, along with most of
their portable wealth, disappeared the night of the arrests.  The Church
did not get them.  The answer to this suit is to insist that the modern
Templars prove their bona fides by revealing - and providing solid proof
of the revelation - where those ships, people, and money went.  If they
cannot do so, then it is obvious that they're just modern wannabes.  If
they can, then there is a chance they are the real Templars, but they've
only just cleared the first hurdle of proof.

  Miles Grey