[Ansteorra] Lugh?

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Aug 7 15:02:37 PDT 2008

I am not a merchant but my Clan's efforts in Spain has given us some things to trade.
Would any one have things to barter??
I am looking for Wheat ,Rye Barley or Oats. I am willing to make arrangement for part of your Harvest in the Fall. I am looking for beads and fine cloth for veils and metal things I can take apart.I am also looking for a wide belt.
Went Viking and you now have a bunch of old candlesticks that you found washed up on the beach? I have some cotton from Egypt to trade.
The Caldal of Caldal Willow de Wisp