[Ansteorra] BAM, Pam and the fight over a ram

ramkeeper at bordermarch.org ramkeeper at bordermarch.org
Fri Aug 8 16:43:06 PDT 2008

A blessed evening unto all Ansteorra!

   People have been asking what is all this about a ram and Gleann Abhann.
Well attached to the Bordermarch Autumn Melees website, they have the story
of our precious ram.

  I decided to call our ram BAM because that's what rams do: they go BAM.

  We will be helping get information out about Autumn Melees and the Border
Keep site.

  Can you believe that there are still people in Ansteorra that haven't been
to see Ansteorra's stone castle?  This will help travelers that come to
Border Keep, know what to expect as well as help all to know what exciting
things are planned for Autumn Melees.

To see our story: HYPERLINK
"http://www.bordermarch.org/Melees/Pam.htm"www.bordermarch.org/Melees/Pam.ht

To see the awful rumors and lies Gleann Abhann is spreading see:

HYPERLINK "http://www.awehail.org"http://www.awehail.org

Please come help protect our beautiful Ansteorra!

- Pam the Ram Keeper

Checked by AVG.
5:30 PM