[Ansteorra] Artisan

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 16:17:28 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/18/2008 7:45:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
burgborrendohl at valornet.com writes:

We  greatly appreciated all of the people who spent time talking with
us and  shared their knowledge, thoughts, and commentary.  And to those
so  generous with their largess, your gifts are appreciated and treasured.

Rayya al Kurtubiyya "Ismet", The Honorable Lady Borrendöhl
Hesir  Damon Hroarsson, Baron Borrendöhl

I really enjoyed meeting both of you.  It's always a pleasure to make  the
acquaintance of any friends of Caer du Pard.  I'll tell Alanna that I  saw you
both the next time I talk to her.

M. Caterina Fregoso, who now resides in Loch Ruadh but was 'born' in
Northkeep

deal here.