[Ansteorra] Thanks for a genuinely new comment

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 12:39:58 PDT 2008

Well I know she has at least 1 white turkey.  I'll be more than happy to
chase said fowl and
make them flap their wings until I find feathers.  Hmm, think I'm going to
have to wrestle her
weiner dog for the feathers.  If I remember correctly the newest one chases
the turkeys and
just once in a while she gets a feather.  She carries it around for hours
she's so proud of it.

I am so not messing with a goose.  Those suckers are MEAN.  Their beaks
hurt.  I'd rather ...
oh I don't know what I'd rather do but anything to avoid a cranky or even a
happy goose (bird that is).

Was going to get llama wool for weavers this past spring from the neighbor
but she forgot to tell me
when she sheared.

Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com