[Ansteorra] Fw: Be on the lookout for stolen property

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:21:35 PDT 2008

It was on the news locally that trailers are being stolen regularly in this
area. The thieves cut the locks off of them and towed them off they even
took one from a Chick-fil-a location. It was suggested that if you have a
trailer to park a vehicle in front, behind and to block the sides until the
cops break up the theft ring, which could be a while, no slight meant to our
friends in law enforcement....
 Tina

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:57 PM, David Backlin <edrei at smythkepe.org> wrote:

> This occured in Grey Niche (Memphis), but the items could show up anywhere.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cormac" <cormac at mcctb.org>

Any day above ground is a good day!