[Ansteorra] Thanks for a genuinely new comment

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 16:34:03 PDT 2008

Those who want goose feathers can seek their own.  Glad someone understands.
Only things worse than a goose are swans and guinea hens.  Try having a
guinea hen
attached to the top of your head with its toes/talons/whatever firmly
grabbing
your braids and trying to peck out your brains.  Guinea hens are not my
friends.
Which just in case you are wondering... they can outrun a moped.

Guess I should start helping her clean out her bird cages.  One blue macaw,
one cockatoo,
a parrot & 2 parakeets.

Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com