[Ansteorra] Mary Elizabeth Pursley

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:24:43 PDT 2008

Barat,

What a wonderful blessing a little girl is (I'm sure that's my Robert's
mantra since there's three in our tribe)! Congratulations to you both.

Our newborn, no sleep days aren't that long in the past.  Is there anything
we can do for you and your lovely ladies? We'd be happy to do a grocery or
errand run, a bit of housework or bring by some ready-to-heat dinners so you
both can focus on the little one.

With our very best wishes,
Melli and Robert