[Ansteorra] Mary Elizabeth Pursley

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 05:38:16 PDT 2008

Welcome to the world, little Mary!  The world can always use another Virgo!  ;-)  Even though your parents and I do not know each other, I felt moved to write, because, I too, was born shortly after midnight on August 26th, 50 long years ago.  There may be many years and many miles between us, but there will always be a feeling of kinship between those whose birthdays coincide.  If there ever comes a time when there is something I can do for you, you have but to ask, dear Mary, and I will do my best to fulfill your wish.

May your days and nights be filled with love and wonder,

In Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart