[Ansteorra] Change in King's Champion schedule

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:01:02 PDT 2008

To the armored fighters of Ansteorra does Prince
Gunthar, Heir to the Throne, send greetings.

After inspecting the site of Coronation I have
determined that I would prefer a more suitable
site for the King's Champion list.

Their Excellencies of Bordermarch have been very
gracious and allowed the tournament to be held
at their Bordermarch Autumn Melees. The Champion
list will be held at the end of the day after the
melees have finished. It should be held early enough
that the evening activities won't be adversely affected.

I do apologize to any armored combatants this decision
may have inconvenienced but I feel the site has
better ambience and it will be accessible to a much
larger pool of entrants.

Thank you,

Gunthar
Prince