[Ansteorra] Northkeep's Grub N Garb

Tega Albert montega2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:13:44 PDT 2008

Now is the time to join us! Now is the time to come to the North! We seek
the best of the best in Medieval cooking! Wed Aug 27th will be the tell all
of competition. Join us not only for the competition but for the fighter
practice as well. See why so many of our talented men have been made
Centurian! See why we are THE best Barony in the land! Come to Northkeep's
fighter practice and behold the treasure of the SCA!!!

6th & Peoria Tulsa VFW Tomorrow 7:00 PM!

If you are not there you will truly miss out on the dream!

Lady Montega Blackdragon