[Ansteorra] Bordermarch

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:39:08 PDT 2008

Approximately 5000 National Guard members have been alerted for
mobilization due to the storm.  I'm about to head out myself.  There
are amories staging in Bryan, Beaumont and Houston.  The Standing
Joint Inter-Agency Task Force has moved to the Bryan armory in
preparation for pushing troops forward as the storm approaches.

Be safe, take care.

Helena

On 8/30/08, gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, what plans are being made to protect our friends in Bordermarch from the winds and rain of Gustav?
> gwyneth

Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/