[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Army of Heroes Wiki.+ Gothic

Eric Brown caladin at io.com
Sun Aug 31 23:51:54 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Caladin here, For those who aren't aware, I'm currently the General of
the Ansteorran Army.

Much fun was had by all at Gothic wars this weekend, if you missed it,
man did you miss some tough fighting!
Saturday was on the brutal side, Sunday especially was lots of fun!

I'd like especially to compliment Bryn-Gwald, The Company of St mark,
and the Lion Guard for exceptional showings.
(That's in alphabetical order, :) )

We had a Basic Shield Wall Class, a good number attended and learned a
lot, If you're interested. The Document assumes
some knowledge of Keins Essay on Melee Tactics and is meant to
supplement it in some specific shield wall skills and concepts.
The Notes are posted on the Ansteorran Army of Heroes Wiki.

Wait?!? You say... The Ansteorran Army has a web site?

Yes we do!

Before I give you the link, It's a Wiki and we're all allowed to edit
it. All Unit Commanders& Lieutenants, please get on the Site and
add information for your units. Please be kind and don't mess up others
stuff. If you don't know how to work a Wiki, send me the info
and I'll put it up for you.

Here's the link.

http://armyofheroes.wetpaint.com/

Also up there is Keins Essay on Melee tactics, the illustrated version
(both docs in html format)

Thanks,

Caladin-
Generalisimo, Centurion, Esquire, etc