[Ansteorra] Make a Wish tourney

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 05:54:27 PST 2008

I wish stories like this would include the names of the Knights who gave of
themselves by giving the boy their accoutrements, and of the King who so
rightly declared that the boy was a fighter, even if he didn't do it with a
sword. These people should be remembered as more than anonymous people.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad