[Ansteorra] [SCA-Seawinds] Ingleside Ren Faire Registration

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sun Dec 7 10:31:06 PST 2008

The  Renfair website has been updated with the menu for the food for the weekend, including the Saturday night feast!  The menu and all the details about this demo can be found at www.seawinds.org   Friday night dinner will be served at 6 pm.  Breakfast will be served at 9 am, and lunch served at 1 pm  on both days.  The Saturday night feast is scheduled for 5:30ish.

If you plan to attend this demo you have until Wed to register.  The cooks are making their final preparations and it would be most helpful to know how many we will be feeding.

For those who have already registered, we are most greatful for your support, please travel safely.

Lady Pamela & HL Caitriona
The cooks