[Ansteorra] Knife/metalworking books

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 06:46:32 PST 2008

Hi Viviana,

The books were snapped up last night, while I was sleeping, I think.  :-)  I
know the knifeworking ones were, and the metalsmithing books has a good
nibble.  I'll keep you updated, though!  Thank you so much for your
interest!

Helena

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Viviana Rowntree <tinygypsylady at gmail.com>wrote:

> Helena,
>
> If you haven't sold the last two, I am interested.  I can send you a check
> and postage or whatever works...
>
> Viviana
> Steppes
>
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Soldier Grrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I have three books looking for a new home. Two are knife-making and one
> is
> > metal-working.
> >
> > Step-by-Step Knifemaking, by David Boye. Cover price is $16.95, and I'm
> > asking $9.00 plus postage. (Alternately, I can bring any of these to Bryn
> > Gwlad's Populace in the Park.)
> >
> > Custom Knifemaking, by Tim McCreight. Cover price is $17.95. Asking $10.
> >
> > The Complete Metalsmith, also by Tim McCreight. Cover price is $14.95.
> > Asking $7.00.
> >
> > Pictures of all the books are available and they're in good condition.
> >
> > Please email me if you're interested.
> >
> > Helena Dalassene
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >

> --
> Namaste,
>
> Viviana
>
> Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
> Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!

Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/