[Ansteorra] Venetian Masks

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 09:10:58 PST 2008

Greetings!

Ok, what was apparently meant to be a private msg got send to the list, and while I apologize for the bandwith, there seems to be a few that want to order together. That being said, if you would like to order together for the paint them yourself masks only, please contact me privately with the mask you want and the quantity. Since they ship in 2 days if we pay the shipping I will allow only 6 days from today for people to contact me. I will order them next Saturday. That way we can get them in time to paint them prior to 12th night and dont have to worry about coordinating delivery during the week of Christmas.

Thanks again,

Lady Alianorra MacAiodh