[Ansteorra] I just remembered....still the OT topic

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:09:27 PST 2008

I just remembered that images and attachments aren't allowed on the list, so
I have a link for you:

http://narniarose.livejournal.com/63920.html?view=448944&style=mine#t448944

The 17 year old Daughter of a fellow SCAdian is missing. They are in NC, and
I know it is a bit far away from us here in Ansteorra. However, as someone
who has experienced this with my own little sister, distance doesn't matter
to a teenager.
My sister was found a state over, and thankfully came home to us safe and
sound after about a month.

If we can help this Atlantian mother, we should...if you belong to lists of
another kingdom around us, please send this to them, too.
We can never have too many friends looking for a missing child.

YIS,
-Lady Annwn