[Ansteorra] Northkeep's wInterkingdom Event

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 13:13:19 PST 2008

Greetings to Ansteorra,

     As the weather turns cold it is time once again to gather and learn from those souls who are wise willing to share their knowledge. We ask you to make the journey to Northkeep's wInterkingdom event this Sat. Dec. 13th. Information including a class schedule, feast information and directions to the site are available at http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/Winterkingdom.html
      There will be a pancake breakfast, bake sale, soup taverrn and many wonderful and educational classes and demonstrations throughout the day. If you are in Tulsa on Friday, gate will be open from 7pm-9pm for early check in, so beat the crowds and get signed in early. Please feel free to contact the autocrats at northkeepevents at gmail.com with any questions that you may have. We hope to see you all soon.

Yours,

Centurion Angus Gunn and Centurion Ulf Arnfinnson
Autocrats, wInterkingdom.