[Ansteorra] Candlemas A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 07:46:15 PST 2008

The time for Candlemas quickly approaches and with that a fabulous opportunity to participate in the Arts and Sciences in Ansteorra arrives!
The Bryn Gwlad Artisan will be chosen at our Candlemas celebration the first weekend of February.  The  Judges will use the Kingdom Judging forms.  This is a single entry competition, however there will be room for display to receive feedback for those not wishing to enter but wanting comments on their work.
More information will be available on the event website very soon, but you can always email me privately for more details any time.
in service,
Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose