[Ansteorra] costume book query

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 11:22:01 PST 2008

The only book that comes to mind with _light blue cover_ and had all the patterns drawn out and scaled is:
Patterns for Theatrical Costumes: Garments, Trims, and Accessories from Ancient Egypt to 1915
http://www.amazon.com/Patterns-Theatrical-Costumes-Garments-Accessories/dp/0896761258/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229627566&sr=1-1

It is my standard book for new comers to get started, a primer if you will. From this book they can do further research using the bibliog. at the back referencing other books and paintings that inspired the patterns.

Hope that helps. :)
♫
Chiara Francesca