[Ansteorra] Newest Ansteorran

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:01:49 PST 2008

All women are their most beautiful after giving birth. ^_~ -Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.   > Oh my Goodness--that baby is gorgeous!  And, um, Rixende...apparently,  you > didn't get the memo, but just for the record, no one is allowed to look that  > beautiful just after giving birth.  If you do this again, please just mess  up > your hair or try to look tired so the rest of us won't feel bad!>  > Vivat and well done to you all.  And Merry Christmas!>  >  > Caterina>  >