[Ansteorra] Probably moving (in)

Herb Nowell herb.nowell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:21:28 PST 2008

I recognize it but honestly have no idea of where you are relative to me.

So, to the google maps.

Ah, I drove through there once (driving from Houston to SA for work)
and actually did my first SCA event nearby in...well, we won't discuss
how long ago that way.

What is bringing you our way (yes, I know school, but why TLU and what
are you studying)?  I came back to Texas after 20 years in 2006
because finding a job in CT was impossible and I had family here.