[Ansteorra] Ansteorran 'Yellow' will be fashion color for 2009

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Dec 4 10:22:07 PST 2008

They don't have school bus yellow, but they do have Taxicab
http://fabric-store.com/first.php?goto=big_fabric&menu=f&menu=f&fabric_id=418

Although, I prefer Autumn Gold myself
http://fabric-store.com/first.php?goto=big_fabric&menu=f&menu=f&fabric_id=932

Or if you're going to dye your own, there's Golden Yellow at Dharma Trading.
http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/3796-AA.shtml?lnav=dyes.html

All in time for Christmas!

Donnchadh