[Ansteorra] Interesting book

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:30:59 PST 2008

 Could I beg a boon of anyone who has read this book?

I would LOVE to include a small book review on my podcast tomorrow? would
anyone be interested in writing up a shoet review? Or maybe calling my voice
mail and talking about it for a moment or two?

(405) 708-4892

direct e-mail:
Ivo at hailmog.org

The Blackfeather news show: