[Ansteorra] HL STEFAN IN HOSPITAL

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:43:01 PST 2008

I wish Ld. Stefan a complete and speedy recovery....and the sense to listen
to his doctors.

Pax et bonum,
DT+LF
Detlef von Marburg
Tir Medoin, Ansteorra

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Catalina Ana de Salamanca <
catalina at ravenkeep.org> wrote:

> Our prayers and good wishes are with him. Also, I can find some big guys to
> sit on him if he tries to get away again. Just let me know if you need 'em.
> ~Catalina
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 1:56 AM, Alice Morrow Harris <
> AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings From Alina Unto All:
> >
> > Just wanted to shoot off an email to let everyone know Stefan has been
> > semi-forced into the hospital. He went to his diabetic doctor who told
> him
> > his right knee has a serious infection, swollen, and it wasn't getting
> any
> > better. The doctor refused to let him leave his office, which is in the
> > hospital, unless Stefan checked himself into the hospital. The same knee
> has
> > been a problem in the past and it has come back to the point where
> they're
> > probably going to cut it open to drain it sometime tomorrow (Friday).
> >
> > Currently he is at North Austin Medical Center (off MOPAC near Parmer) in
> > room #419. If you would still like to call to cheer him up or send him
> your
> > good wishes, his number is 1-512-901-5419.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Alina

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!

Beowulf, 1-11