[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] UPDATE HL STEFAN

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 10:14:05 PST 2008

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Actually they did have to cut into my knee since they couldn't drain
enough with just the syringes. Just a cut with a scapel then the puss
and blood came flowing out. They then stuff in a strip of gauss to
keep the wound from closing so more stuff can ooze out.

I'm sorry to have missed the BG Yule Revel. And I had a couple of
period action mixed sex games using oranges and spoons to host. :-
( sigh. See the Florilegium Brothel Games files and see if you can
figure  out which ones. :-)

Now they are saying I will probably be out on Tuesday.

Stefan

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2008, at 2:03 AM, Alice Morrow Harris <alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com