[Ansteorra] FWD: Could you please help me?

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 08:09:04 PST 2008

Greetings,

The Society Chronicler has asked that this be forwarded to all the Kingdom lists. Please remember that the original author is not on this list so if you wish to contact them please do so at the email listed in the message.

In service,
Baron Kainin
Kingdom Chronicler

I'm attempting to locate a member of the SCA, who is suppose to live in Colorado, but might be a member in Scotland.  His name is Nikolass Mcconnell, and I know that he's in about his early 60's, long red hair, Scottish piper and goes to many SCA events here in the states.  He goes by Sir Isiack Demon McCreed, Royal bard of the (singing) Isle (I believe it's Glynnfinnin).  My daughter had his contact information, but yahoo has since eaten it, and I am wanting to see about having him play the pipes at my wedding.  Since I am not a member of the SCA and am only looking to find him, would you be so kind as to post this to the appropriate e-lists?  I do not wish to join the lists just to locate him.  I would greatly appreciate it.  (Currently, I'm working on trying to get my fiance to a point where he will want to join, but it's not working well... but I'm NOT giving up!)  I would really appreciate any assistance you can give me in locating him.  Feel free
 to email me at astridofthehorde at yahoo.com .... no matter who is responding, as I will not ask anyone to compromise themselves by giving out information over the net, unless they wish to do so.

Astrid of the Horde