[Ansteorra] Venetian Costuming Class at 12th Night

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:28:28 PST 2008

Join us in welcoming a special  teacher to Ansteorra at this 12th
Night. Jennifer Thompson, of the website Festive Attyre is teaching a
class!

Venetian Costuming: Join us as we explore the evolution of fashion in
16th century Venice and learn about the distinctive features that made
their garments unique.  We will also discuss patterns, construction
techniques, and research aids so you can make a Venetian outfit of
your own.

Jenn is very excited to be teaching. This is a great opportunity to
learn from an incredible costumer!

If you would like to see some of her work, please visit her website
linked below:

http://www.festiveattyre.com/gallery/venetian/index.html

In Service,

HL Rixende
(wife of one of the 12th Night Stewards, and REALLY excited about Jenn's class)

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal