[Ansteorra] Probably moving (in)

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 11:44:12 PST 2008

It's not a Greek. It's a National Service Fraternity (Co-Ed). It's
generally found just under Student Organizations. If there is not a
chapter there at TLU right now, let me know and I'll get your section
chair information for you so that you can get in contact with them
about starting a chapter there. It's very rewarding. I've loved it for
the 3 semesters I've been in it so far. I'm at the University of Texas
at Dallas. I joined APO in fall 2007. Let me know if you'll ever be up
in the Dallas area. :) We'll be having our Scouting U in March or
April. :) Lots of volunteers needed to assist with that one. :) Get in
contact with me off list if you want more information about APO. :)

Dana/Fiona