[Ansteorra] Probably moving (in)

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 12:07:13 PST 2008

Yes. We bring in Boy Scouts who are working on their badges towards
becoming Eagle Scouts. :) We offer 13 different badges. Some of them
are all day ones, others they have one in the morning and one in the
afternoon. All the citizenship classes are offered. First Aid,
Emergency Preparedness, geology, fitness, etc.

It's a blast. We had like 194 or something like that Boy Scouts on
UTD's campus on the Saturday we held it last year (this past spring).
I say last year meaning last school year. This calendar year.

Dana