[Ansteorra] Toys for Tots Silent Auction at Candlemas February 2, 2008

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Fri Feb 1 17:17:50 PST 2008

Don't forget to bring your money for the Toys for Tots Silent Auction this
Saturday at Candlemas.  The money will go to buying toys so that we can have
those numbers in our final count at the end of the year.

Duchess Julia was gracious enough to donate an absolutely gorgeous wood
chest to be used in a silent auction that benefits Toys for Tots and
Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose and the Barony of Bryn Gwlad were also gracious
in letting us do the auction at their event.  The chest is 47" long x 20"
wide x 20" high.  I have been informed that the chest is Oak on the outside
with gorgeous rose trim along the bottom and cedar lining the inside.  I
have taken some pictures of it which are located at
http://www.jmtimeless.com/gallery/4140730

Lady Valeria and I were extremely excited when it was given to us.  We feel
that this will help get the year started on reaching our goal of 1000 toys
by Stargate Yule 2008.  We almost made it to our goal last year and are
striving really hard to reach it.  Please be on the look out for other Toys
for Tots activities throughout the year.

If you have anymore questions about the chest please feel free to contact
me.

Lady Brenna MacDonald