[Ansteorra] gulf wars website

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:57:58 PST 2008

Depends on what kind of error you're getting - particularly if it's 509.* It
could be that the bandwidth is being exceeded. I've gotten that message a
few times when trying to access the Gulf Wars site; it just means that a LOT
of people are trying to reach the webpage at the same time. (I imagine the
site traffic will only get heavier as the time gets closer, especially as
the final days for online registration approach.) If it happens again, just
wait an hour or so and give it another try.

*But I'm not an expert in HTTP errors or computerly-smart stuff, so don't
quote me on any of this!!

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"

"It is said that the Devil never crossed the Tamar into Cornwall on account
of the well-known habit of Cornish women of putting everything into a pasty,
and that he was not sufficiently courageous to risk such a fate!"

-From the cookbook _Cornish Recipes Ancient and Modern_