[Ansteorra] Candlemas...

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 07:50:24 PST 2008

Good gentles,

First, I would like to say "Thank you!" to the Autocrat.  This was a
great deal of fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Second, many thanks to the fighters for providing such wonderful
photos.  (And not stepping on me!)

Third, to my household and friends-  Thank you.  Both my lord husband
and I had a wonderful time and we enjoyed your company immensely.
Long live House MAL!

Fourth-  Photos are up at http://www.flickr.com/photos/soldiergrrrl/
They're not processed at all, as I wanted to get them up, and they're
tagged with the following:  "candlemas 2008" SCA, "bryn gwlad" and a
few other things.  I hope you enjoy them.  (Technically, they're
uploading as I type this.  There are several hundred, so please, be
patient.)

In Service,
Helena Dalassene

--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/