[Ansteorra] Candlemas photos!

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:28:42 PST 2008

Greetings to all,

I wanted to add a slight disclaimer:

Many many many many many (you get the idea, I'm sure) of the images
are of my husband and the fighters of our household.  (What in the
world are they going to do when *I* strap on armor???)  He's the one
in the green and white fighting tunic, with rose trim.  Sorry about
that.  :-D

Also, if you recognize yourself or anyone else in the photos, please
feel free to leave a comment.  Those comments are public and that way,
more information may be known about the images.

I may not have the time to edit all the photos to properly identify
all the people in it, but I'd love to have the information there.
Thank you kindly.

In service,
Helena

--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/