[Ansteorra] For the Equestrians out there!

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 19:13:38 PST 2008

It's the almost invisible  cues from the rider that is guiding the horse, but the horse has to really enjoy what it is doing and in a way think that it is her idea to dance like that.  The horse and rider are truly a couple and she is just letting him lead .  Thats just from my experience of many years of letting the horse lead.
  Aurora [of Northkeep]

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
  I had no trouble watching the movie just now. So it is still there. I
use Mac OS 10.4 with Safari, if that makes any difference. It did
stutter a few times.

Question from a non-horse person. How much of that is tho horse
memorizing the steps and how much is the horse following almost
invisible cues from the rider? Can/does the horse follow the music?
What if the music was played at a slightly slower or faster tempo?

Thanks,
Stefan

On Feb 3, 2008, at 10:58 PM, Cisco Cividanes wrote:

> The link died...
>
> Is their any chance you could find a working one? I really liked
> that Clip.
>
> Ivo Blackhawk
>
> On Feb 1, 2008 3:00 PM, heidemarie.1 at juno.com > 1 at juno.com> wrote:
>
>> Very impressive horse work. Thought everyone might enjoy this...
>> amazing
>> what a horse can do.
>>
>> http://beboframe.com/FlashFrame.jsp?Size=S&FlashBoxId=3309347442
>>
>> Ahlanna a'Becket of Wolfstar