[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S Entrants -- A Few Announcements

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 5 14:13:13 PST 2008

Dame Clara would like me to remind those of you entering the Kingdom A&S Competition this weekend of a few items:

  1. If you are entering a research paper, please bring a display copy with you.
  2. There is a second registration area for entrants in the display room that will not be open until Saturday morning.  You must also sign in at gate as usual.
  3. Although the site will actually be open for event set up on Friday evening, entrants will not be permitted to set up their displays before 9:00am on Saturday morning.
  4.  Performance entrants are requested to provide a static display in the display area in addition to their performance in the music room.

  If you have any questions regarding registration or the display area, please let me know.

  YIS,

  Lady Elizabeth Seale
  Temporary Assistant to the KMoAS