[Ansteorra] Raymond the Quiet

Sir Ian Mac Baird ian_ksca at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 22:35:17 PST 2008

Type raymond's quiet press into your browser and you should find it.

Sir Ian

"Anthony N. Emmel" <lord_kjeran at yahoo.com> wrote: Chello!

ansteorra-request at lists.ansteorra.org wrote:

Would happen to have Raymond the Quiet's link? ?I would like to design some jewelry for myself and would like to see what he has.

  I've used Raymond for "stuff" since before Gulf War 2.  I just bought some brass Ansteorrean star belt fittings for my belt I'm working.  Raymond is "good people" and I recommend him.'

  http://www.quietpress.com

  Snaebjorn Haraldsson
  mka Anthony N. Emmel

Anthony N. Emmel
Scholar & Catholic Gentleman
HMGMA# TX-1-00162-01
Proud Member of Complete Logical Disconnect

Q: GM, what is good?
A: To crush the PCs, see their character sheets pile before you, and hear the lamentation of their players.

"And suppose
suppose that when rationalism does go, it’s as if a bright dazzle has gone for a while and we could see
Dark magic
A universe of marvels where water flows uphill and trolls live in the deepest woods and dragons live under the mountains."
Stephen King, The Stand