[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Armored combat descriptions

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:45:15 PST 2008

With melee events coming up, I have posted the scenario descriptions
for the Gulf Wars Armoured combat scenarios at here:

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=1&id=28&Itemid=2

These scenarios have been agreed upon by the Earl Marshal's and Crowns
of the kingdoms of Glenn Abhenn, Ansteorra, and Trimaris.  We have
explicit provisions in place that they can't be modified without a
majority of those aforementioned personages agreeing to change them.

I hope this helps everyone prepare for Gulf Wars.

JP

--
"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The
adjective  hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun