[Ansteorra] Gulf War XVII Combat Archers

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 07:52:49 PST 2008

Greetings Jean Paul!

I, Lady Alesone Lesley, have heard, and will heed, the King's call
for combat archers.  I will use my bow, standing alongside my brothers and
sisters of The Company of St. Sebastian, to defend our kingdom against its
foes.  I will join your ranks on Sunday and be present for the duration of
the war.