[Ansteorra] Photos from Candlemass

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Feb 7 19:50:51 PST 2008

Here are my photos from Candlemass 2008. Many were overexposed. Must have
been the film. Couldn't have been that I dialed up the exposure to
compensate for some backlight and did not put it back when I was done.
Couldn't have been.

I've adjusted most of the pictures that were affected. Some are not really
salvageable, but I included them anyway. Standard disclaimers apply - these
are medium resolution JPG files. I have high resolution, RAW format files
and can crop, change the saturation, sharpen, or many other things or let
you do those with your software. Just tell me which pictures you want.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/72157603867344720/

In service,

Caelin on Andrede