[Ansteorra] ANSTEORRA HERALDIC HELP NEEDED

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Feb 8 06:25:31 PST 2008

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>  The Ansteorran star is heraldically identified as "a mullet of five greater and five lesser points sable".
>
>  As for a design of the star, I haven't seen one posted on the website anywhere.  I've seen a few requests
> for it lately - probably people wanting to make tabards for Gulf War.  I'm sure someone out there has one that
> they can send you.  I'll try to get a PDF of the star put on the heraldry site.

If you download this zip file ( http://www.ansteorra.org/graphics/heraldry/group-devices.zip ) and open it inside amongst the other files is a image called ANSTEORRAN-ENSIGN.jpg.  on it is an example of the Ansteorraon Star you can use.

I am also working on somethign for the heraldry site, but I am not exactly sure how to fit it into the current structure. ;-)  Or even what all needs to be included.  I was thinking about some sort of kingdom heraldry page/gallery but am not sure if that will work well.

Alasdair