[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Armored combat descriptions

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:47:03 PST 2008

Thanks for posting these JP!! I am glad to see the Great Weapons
Battle and Banner Battle are coming back for this year! Those were
really fun last year!

~Morgan Blackdragon~

On Feb 6, 2008 11:45 PM, Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:
> With melee events coming up, I have posted the scenario descriptions
> for the Gulf Wars Armoured combat scenarios at here:
>
> http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=1&id=28&Itemid=2
>
> These scenarios have been agreed upon by the Earl Marshal's and Crowns
> of the kingdoms of Glenn Abhenn, Ansteorra, and Trimaris.  We have
> explicit provisions in place that they can't be modified without a
> majority of those aforementioned personages agreeing to change them.
>
> I hope this helps everyone prepare for Gulf Wars.
>
> JP
>

> --
> "Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The
> adjective  hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun
> out of a tight place."

"If I became physically attracted to things that irked me, the world
would burst into flames from the friction of my furious humping."