[Ansteorra] ISO

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:16:19 PST 2008

Pray Pardon the use of this group EMAIL, when I am only looking for one person.

This last weekend, at Kingdom A & S, someone asked for the handout on how to make my tunic and Viking apron dress.  I told her I had a lovely handout and would send it via regular mail, as I only have it in hard copy.  She was a Baronial Hospitillar, but I cannot remember what Barony she was from.  I will gladly blame this lapse on either being blonde, or aging, whichever buys me the most points!

If she reads this and still wants the handout, please have her contact me offline with her address and I will gladly mail it to her.

HL Melisande de Frayne
Barony of Namron
Northern Regional Minister of Arts and Sciences