[Ansteorra] Reservation deadline for Seawinds Coastal Invasion

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Feb 14 09:29:07 PST 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

  The deadline for making reservations for Seawinds Coastal Invasion/King's Lancer (Feb 22-24th) is tomorrow, Feb 15th.  You may make them either through ACCEPS if you wish to prepay and save some time at gate OR you may email our feast steward, Lady Muirin at muirin at hotmailcom

  As there has been some questions concerning our "all day feast"  let me explain.  The site fee for this event will include 5 meals:  Friday night hospitality, Sat and Sun breakfasts, Sat lunch and of course Sat evening feast.  The reasoning behind this is:  The site is remote and there are not many local restaurants.  By offering to feed you all day long it means you do not have to haul food and cooking supplies!  Even if you do not stay for all the meals it is still a bargain.  We are asking everyone to register so we have an estimate of how many we will be feeding.  If you decide to head to the event at the last minute, don't worry, there will be plenty of food!

  The menus for all the meals, as well as other important event info, are on our website at www.seawinds.org  The soups for Sat's lunch are venison stew and a vegetarian minestrone soup.  If you need a list of ingredients please email Lady Muirin at the above email.

  We hope you will join us and experience the legendary Seawinds hospitality.  Oh and there will be PLENTY OF FIGHTING TOO!

  HL Caitriona
  Co-Event Steward