[Ansteorra] Short our fundraising goal

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Feb 18 08:39:36 PST 2008

Just a note; the $100 in collections were done by HE Kathryn at Coronation
and by myself at Steppes 12th night rather than a Fighter Practice.  Just in
case there were some people out there wondering where their money donated at
these events went.  ;)

As a clarification as well; there was another collection at Steppes 12th
Night which the Centurions were running in exchange for dish washing.  Those
monies went into their fund for a free fighting event and were not
associated with the Gulf War fundraising.  There was some confusion on that
previously so I wanted to head any more off.

Thank you!
Elizabeta