[Ansteorra] Change to Territorial Nobility timeline

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Feb 21 17:19:50 PST 2008

Good Morning,

  After consultation with Their Majesties, the time line for the
announcement of the new Territorial Nobility for Bonwicke is being moved up
a few days.

  With Bonwicke now being a part of the Northern Region, it was felt
appropriate for Her Majesty to make the announcement at Winter War Maneuvers
/ Northern Regional Tribute. With Their Majesties being split this weekend,
the same announcement will be made by His Majesty a short time later at
Coastal Invasion / King's Lancer. Assuming that I have adequate cell
connectivity from Coastal Invasion, I will then post the same information to
the different mailing lists.

  I apologize to those of Bonwicke who will be unable to be present for this
joyous announcement.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra