[Ansteorra] Please share your favorite memory of getting Largess

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Feb 22 08:46:00 PST 2008

My favorite piece of largess is also the first piece of largess I ever
received.  I had been doing waterbearing at the local fighter practices, and
the Founding Baron & Baroness of our group, Hersir Thorgrim Northkeep and Her
Excellency Sigen Northkeep had seen my efforts. Together, they presented me
with a beautiful scarf of gold and blue, which I have worn as a favor on my
belt from that point forward. It means a great deal to me, as did their words
of acknowledgement that day.

- Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah, BQC