[Ansteorra] Reconstructing Garb

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 05:18:05 PST 2008

There are quite a few people on this list who are great at doing that kind of thing...
but people tend to specialize their expertise...

If you give some information on the project... it would be easier for people to respond or direct you to someone who has knowledge in the area you wish to explore.

L. DeerSlayer

Quill <gray.quill at gmail.com> wrote: Is anyone out there any good at reconstructing garb and/or a usable
pattern/instructions from pictures/paintings/photos? There's a project I'm
keen to try sometime, but I'm still liable to mess up the directions on a
Simplicity Pattern, much less creating something of my own from scratch. (No
hurry of course; if you're gearing up for war or whatever I'd be happy to
hear from you in a few weeks.)
Cheers!
/|\ Quill