[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 22, Issue 40 - best largess

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 15:00:58 PST 2008

When I lived inthe Middle kingdom in the househld ofmy  SCA foster father we camped with the Moritu at Pensic (don't ask what number). Their khan (Todric I think) was sharing out the largess with which he had been paid to his warriors and allies. There was a small problem with the maths and he was one favor short for one of his warriors. I returned the favor I had been given as I hadonly carried water. Lady Chai(sp?) gifted me with a bracelet I still have. I do not get to wear it often but I value it still... and it is one of the treasures that lives in my shadow box.

  al AERYN